Saturday, January 10, 2009

A couple of pages....

Sorry, pics are super great!

This layout was actually one that I scraplifted from someone else. It was a sample made by an employee from the Scrapbook Station in Rocklin. I loved this layout so much I bought all the supplies and made one for myself. So far for 2009, I have been catching up on alot of older photos that I have yet to scrapbook. The kids really love looking back at when they were younger and are excited that I have been pulling out the "old" photos to scrap.




This page was done using the "Key To My Heart" constant campaign from Close To My Heart. I love this set. The papers are amazingly beautiful and the stamps very versatile. Off to make more with this set, just thought that I would post a layout of my cutie Callie Bear when she was 3 years old.


No comments: