Monday, April 16, 2012

Dotty for You Blog Hop

Welcome to the Dotty For You Blog Hop! If you have come from Michelle's blog then you have come to the right place. I am so excited to show you some cards that I have made using the Dotty For You papers in the current promotion offered by Close To My Heart. From now until May 31st you can receive the Dotty For You paper pack for just $5 when you place a Close To My Heart order of $35 or more. In this paper pack you will receive 24 sheets (2 each of 12 designs) of double sided background and texture paper. The prints are to die for! I have already gotten so much use out of these papers and I am not even half way through the pack yet. Here are just a couple ideas:



Supplies: (All products are Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted) Dotty For You Paper Pack, Lagoon cardstock, Lagoon ink, Friendship stamp set, Stardust Glitz Glitter Gel, Flower (Heidi Swapp). 



Supplies: (All products are Close To My Heart) Dotty For You Paper Pack, Lagoon cardstock, Friendship stamp set, Black ink, Black Button brads.


Supplies: (All products are Close To My Heart) Dotty For You Paper Pack, Lagoon cardstock, Sky cardstock, Sweet Leaf cardstock, Colonial White buttons. 


Supplies: (All products are Close To My Heart) Dotty For You Paper Pack, Sky cardstock, Sweet Leaf cardstock, Lagoon ink, Treasures stamp set. 

I hope you have a great time hopping through this blog hop checking out all the great artwork my fellow consultants have created. The possibilities are endless with these papers and I know you will get lots of ideas of projects you will want to create. Your next stop is Judy's blog.

Happy Hopping!!!

15 comments:

Lori Miller said...

I love the butterfly and the sunshine cards! Very cute!

Sheri said...

Adorable cards Misty!

Nalazoo said...

The sunshine card really pops.

Susan Brooks - The Closet Stamper said...

You have been very busy! Love butterflies!

life documented said...

Love all the layering you've done here...great cards!!!

Sonia said...

Gorgeous Creations, great job!
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

**Word Verification** - take time and very hard to read and then wrote.

Carol Loftus said...

I love all of your cards!!!!

Vicki Price said...

Great cards! The sunshine one is my favorite.

Haley D. said...

Cheery cards!

Wendy Coffman said...

Sweet cards - I love that cloud!!

Kathleen said...

Misty,

A very lovely collection of cards!!

Wendy K. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy K. said...

Well done! The butterflies and sunshine are my favorites.
Wendy K.
www.MyScrapbookingBlog.com

Unknown said...

Sweet cards! The butterfly and sun ones are my favorites!

Casandra Bennett said...

Beautiful cards.