Thursday, January 10, 2013

Plans, Plans, Plans....

Are you making plans? I have been thinking a lot about my crafting goals for this year. I have a lot of new ideas in mind along with several projects I would like to complete that I just have not "gotten around" to. I would love to hear your goals for this year. One lucky person to post a comment on this post about their crafting goals or about some projects that they just have not been able to complete will win a grab bag! Comment deadline is January 17th. Let's help support each other so that we can all have a very creative and productive crafting 2013!  

1 comment:

Ronda Shen said...

Thanks, Misty. I think I am the QUEEN of unfinished projects! I just need to complete my craft studio so I can tackle all the other projects waiting...scrapping, sewing, soldering...and singing!