Thursday, February 14, 2013

2013 New Product Blog Hop

This is my favorite Blog Hop to participate in. I love to see the new projects that my fellow scrappers create with all the new products that Close To My Heart introduces. If you have come from Sheila's blog then you are at the right spot.

I adore this new paper line and accessories so much. I know this is already a very popular set, but I think that everyone out there will love it just as much as us consultants!

  The products that I used for this layout are: For Always paper pack, For Always textiles, For Always assortment, Honey cardstock, Lagoon cardstock, Slate cardstock and the For Always My Stickease.

Please jump through to see the rest of the cool new products used on this Blog Hop. Next stop is Helen's Blog. Have fun!

1 comment:

Tamytha said...

Lovely layout. I like seeing how you used the mystickease and all the other new embellishments.