Thursday, May 28, 2009

I got an award! The Lemonade Stand Award!



Actually, I got 2! One from Dawn and one from Paige, fellow fabulous bloggers! I love to follow their blogs. Thank you so much! I was really excited to receive these awards and am really looking forward to passing them on as well. Thanks again girls!

Now, some info about the Lemonade Stand Award. The rules of this award are as follows:
1. Comment on this blog.
2. Cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog.
3. Nominate 5-10 blogs that you feel show great attitude and gratitude.
4. Link to your nominees within your own blog post.
5. Comment on their blogs to let them know they have received the award.
6. Please link back to the person who gave you the award to show them your appreciation for being recognized.


My nominees for this award (in no particular order) are:

Penny

1 comment:

Penny said...

Thanks so much!! I'll have to post this later. Our stuff arrives today between 830 and 930am. That means by tomorrow I'll be SCRAPPING again! Yay!