Tuesday, May 5, 2009

NSM Challenge #5

Today's challenge is another question. Post your reply to the following question here by midnight pacific standard time and you will be put into a drawing for 5 craft jars filled with embellishments.

How often do you scrapbook? Pretty simple, right? If I get at least 5 responses in the comment section of this post, every poster will get a surprise.

I try and scrapbook a little something every single day. Whether it be a whole page or just start a project, I dabble at my craft table every day. As far as really sitting down and completing something, I would say probably once a week. I am lucky enough to have this hobby that is incorporated into my job and so I really have to make time to scrap. Tough, huh? I am also lucky enough to have a space that I can leave a project up and come back to it whenever I have a spare 5 mins and work on it.

5 comments:

Dawn said...

I tend to make more cards than layouts. So, that being said, I have completed 40 pages and 333 cards so far in 2009. I tend to go in spurts where I make about 8 pages during the last week of each month. The rest of the time during the month it's all cards. I have about 2 creative nights each week.

Tammy Lea Pinchard said...

NOT ENOUGH! I am an extremely busy woman, mom, business owner...so I don't scrapbook nearly enough!

McScrapper said...

Like Tammy, I do not scrap nearly as much as I would love to. I make cards and I think because you can get a card done rather quickly, I am more apt to do a card than a 2 page layout.

Penny said...

I try to scrapbook at least three to four times a week. And I normally do 4 to 6 pages. I know I know, I need a real job!

Nicolecox said...

Its not like I dont have the time! I have all the time in the world per say and I still dont do it as much as I want to! It is just such a pain to get it all out and put it all back! I try to do something at least once a month and that istn enough for me! I now have a co-worker that will be coming to the meetings and I am hoping that her and I will scrapbook more and that will mean more than once a month! At least that is my goal! Yes more than once a month!! Misty I say a huge WOW goes out to you for trying to do something at least once a day!!!! WOW