Saturday, May 2, 2009

NSM Challenge #2 & #3

Here we are day 2 of National Scrapbooking Month and I have to say I am totally motivated to scrap, scrap, scrap! I am leaving to head out of town in about 10 mins and will not be back until tomorrow night. I am going to meet up with my pal in California to......... SCRAPBOOK! LOL!

Okay, so I am going to leave you a 2-day, 2-part challenge. Get your responses to me by midnight pacific standard time on Sunday via e-mail and you will receive a prize. No drawing this time! The prize is a page kit and everyone who completes this challenge will receive the prize. The kit includes all materials to complete one 2-page layout, even an instruction sheet to show you exactly how to put this layout together. You must complete both parts a and b to receive this prize.

a: Loved the responses yesterday in regards to how you got started scrapbooking. Thank you! I would like to know this time what is your favorite thing to scrapbook and why? It could be your kids, your dog, vacations......anything, I just want to know what it is and why?

b: Complete a layout of those favorite things. A complete layout (journaling and pics) on your favorite thing to scrap. For example, if your favorite thing to scrap is your kids, do a layout of them at the park, etc. Or if it is your pets, do a layout of the adorable pics of your pets. E-mail me your final pictures of your layouts. I can't wait to see them!

I will post my results to this challenge tomorrow evening. Have a great weekend!

No comments: